Thursday, June 4, 2015

SS4 Coconut Shake

Hey guys! 

I just realised that I haven't posted anything in a month! THAT and my wallet is getting fatter with all the receipts of restaurants that I want to blog about. Hmm...

Let's get this ball back rolling now shall we!!


Ever heard of the Klebang Coconut Shake in Melaka? No...this is not about that shake. This post is about a more local coconut shake in SS4! 


If you love coconut water or coconut flavoured treats then stick around for the rest of the post. 

I have tried Sangkaya's coconut ice cream and it's on the creamier side of things compared to this humble coconut shake truck. The SS4 coconut shake is more refreshing in the sense that there's more ice and coconut juice compared to ice cream. The boy has been me to try this for a while and coincidentally passed by it on the way to brunch and just had to get a cup. 

Coconut Shake Special (RM3.50)

The boy got us a cup of the Coconut Shake Special which was the shake but a scoop of coconut ice cream! Double goodness! 

My verdict? TWO THUMBS UP! Definitely coming back for more yummy, affordable and refreshing coconut goodness!!



That's it for this post! 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment