Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lotte Yukimi Daifuku Ice Cream

Hey guys! 

I went out to One Utama today to try and get myself some custom cokes but the line was so long that it didn't work out...but on the bright side, I tried a lot of new restaurants today!

It's 1.50am now so I'll just leave you with a quick product review. 

So, this is Lotte's new Green Tea Azuki & Cookie Cream Daifuku Ice Cream. If you've not eaten the original vanilla flavour before, it's a ball of ice cream covered in mochi. I really like eating this ice cream because of the mochi texture! I usually buy them from Shojikiya outlets which usually are nearby a Sushi Zanmai or Pasta Zanmai. 


Green Tea Azuki Yukimi Ice Cream

This was quite to my liking as the green tea was flavourful and the azuki was not too sweet. However, more azuki would be good too! =D 


Cookie Cream Yukimi Ice Cream

The cookie cream flavour was normal I would say as it's just plain chocolate ice cream with mochi. For some reason the chocolate ice cream melted much faster compared to the green tea ice cream...had to rush to eat it especially since the skin became looser as it melted. 



This is what the ice cream looks like and you get a small pick to poke and cut it with. I preferably like to just poke it and eat it like a popsicle as there's less hassle and mess compared to cutting it. =D 

All in all, I would definitely be buying the green tea azuki flavour more compared to the vanilla and chocolate flavour but to each his own. Maybe to me, Japanese sweets gotta be Japanese tasting or Matcha tasting. Haha! 

That's it for this post! 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment